Quote of what the world is missing

WAR
War does not decide the victor, but is the forming foundation or new rule. It does no prove who was better, but that they were lucky.
For war does not decide who is right..... But who is left.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Different... #RealTalk



You told me to be different, and not to let others dictate me
but how can I be.

I'm a member of the homo-sapiens variety.
classification #American

and I don't see no bar code or manufacturer ID.
telling where I come from, or what it is that I'm gonna be.

all I know is that I'm a class A man from the kingdom of Procrastinate
A city founded on the style of showing up and turning things in late.

A village where the motto is to make people hate you
cause of your problems and addictions.
And for you inability to care enough to make a difference.

A settlement with the belief that the world would be better off if people stopped caring so much
about the things in our lives that really don't mean that much.  

like how people die every year cause the internet said they're gay,
and some kid on ask told them that they're overweight.

  This world of hate and the desire to procreate
shapes us to who we are instead of cleaning the slate

cause what we are is not our dreams & desires
but the burns and scars of life gone wrong

but as evil conspires
as the enemy lights there fires
and there gunfire goes haywire
and hell begins their choir

I'll ask the empire to retire and expire the misfire that caused this to transpire

But back to being different
I'm not
I just do everything just a little bit... slower.

So I built a snowman in June

and I cried when it melted 

4 comments:

  1. "I'm a member of the homo-sapiens variety.
    classification #American"

    This post completely blew my expectations out of the water! Your rhymes stayed on topic, and worked perfectly with the message you were hopefully trying to portray. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read the novel you posted on 12/26 in ANYTHING ELSE.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s. And I read the whole freaking thing.
      #newgirl

      Delete
  3. You just blew my mind. #isthislove

    ReplyDelete